Drinking wine in Ireland listening to Elvis and Willie Nelson.
I'm truly sorry if anyone out there actively checks this blog. It hasn't been updated for a few reasons. Firstly, I don't like to blog about my experiences that are close to my heart. Paris was so exceptional. I can't thank my friends in Paris enough! You know who you are! Thank you, thank you, merci beaucoup!
Secondly, this blog is kinda PG13. Anonymous parties have requested that I don't write this blog like a beatnik-hippie-commie, so it becomes difficult to blog about Amsterdam.
We were also in Belgium for a short stay. Wow, I could drink a lot of Belgium beers if dared.
Ireland is so goddamn expensive. WTF!!!! I hate the prices here. 5 Euros for a pint, c'mon! We were paying 2 euros in Berlin. If Belin sells German beers at half the price as your city sells Irish beer, you've got some serious financial questions to ask yourself. No city has topped Berlin for nightlife, and no city has a hope in hell of matching Paris for beauty or cuisine.
We're going on a package tour tomorrow. We usually avoid things like this, but we really want to see the countryside in Ireland, so we're doing the Giant's Causeway Tour tomorrow. I'm sure there will be some quality Facebook pictures posted.
One little paragraph dedicated to Facebook. A lot of people seem to be crying out about Facebook and how evil it is. Having lived in Korea for 5 years, I wouldn't have been able to communicate with my friends back home or develop friendships with new friends I met in Korea or while travelling. My suggestion is to just use the service responsibly. Don't post comments about burning your toast in the morning or how you almost forgot your umbrella. Maybe I'm guilty of some meaningless posts, but I at least try to be brief when I'm not making a significant contribution. If Facebook is not taking much of your time and you're using it responsibly, I don't see the real problem.
We are home in less than 2 weeks. I have no fucking idea what I'm going to do in Canada. Perhaps I'll be a pizza boy.
chad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment