Back in K.L.
It feels good to be sitting back at the guest house. We found this ittle place called, 'Oasis Guest House'. It sits downtown, just outside of China town and offers a perfect environment for backpackers. When we first walked in, the owner said, 'oh, I'm from Canada, too!' Then he pointed at the Quebec flag on the wall and added, 'man, I miss that good smoke!' 나도 보고싶퍼요!!!
You can stay at this place for about $5 a night, and there are tonnes of great travellers to hang with in the common room. We actually met a German guy with a house in Bali, who offered to let us stay there when we visit the island next week! It has a pool and hot tub ;)
I'm still a little bit pissed at the Pakistani guy that cornered my wife; who wouldn't be? But my mind is so peaceful right now and I can't let people like him bring me down. Sue handled herself fine anyway. Trust me, if you know Sue, you know that he wouldn't have just been sprayed, but would have had a couple swollen nuts to match his black eyes as well.
This country makes me realize how much I undervalued Korea. I think that Korea has come so far in establishing itself in the world. Life is so easy there and like a certain friend I know, it feels as though I may have been crazy for leaving. (nothing written in stone, of course).
Anyway, we're both in one piece and we're ready to head onto Indonesia on Tuesday.
chad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment