Saturday, March 27, 2010

the sunburn.

As soon as we get up, we skipped showering and jumped in the blue ocean.

We are the whitest people on this whole island.

My husband hates that he is white and he regrets not going to the tanning salon in Korea.

It is so weird. American and Europeans want to be more dark so they pay money to be dark.
Africans and Asians want to be more white, because it represents beauty.

Why do people want to be what they don't aren't?

Can't they just be satisfied with themselves?

I think they are beautiful way they look.

Anyway, we wanted to get a tan.

I put some suncream on Chad really clumsily and we played with waves and played frisbee on the beach.

Luckily I turned brown easily, but Chad didn't.

He looks like a tandoori chicken now so we bought one bottle of rum and vodka to forget about the pain, however it doesn't work at all for Chad.

I went to back to buy 100% aloe cream for him.

Hope It works to him.

After all the pleasure, the pain is so big and it hurts!

From today we realize how suncream is important.

I got a good lesson.

Soon-mok

No comments:

Post a Comment