Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Am Clumsy

I am clumsy. Yes, I am.

I know many people already know it.

Today I lost Chad's I-pod which I gave him as a present for our second wedding anniversary.

Chad got horrible sunburn, of course because of me.

I was too excited to jump into the beautiful ocean so I didn't rub enough on his body.

I have felt so guilty the whole time since he got bad sunburn, so I decided to be a super wife to help him feel more comfortable.

I packed everything except the I-pod which was just between the beds.

And we realized it's gone after 12 hours.

We went to back to place where we lost it, but they pretended to not know about it.

But I know they have it for sure and don't want to give it back to us.

Why?... Why did we have such a tough day?

My husband got sunburned, lost 100 RM in the ocean when we played with waves, and lost an I-pod.

Chad avoided from sun all day and we even didn't put one toe in the beautiful ocean.

But I want to be positive because we waited for this trip for a long time.

I hope this bad luck will prevent from bad luck in our future.

We're in paradise where I can only see the gorgeous beach, just like on post cards.

I don't want to ruin this moment and waste any minutes of losing and worried.

So sorry my love!

Let's buy an I-phone soon!

I promise to be more organized and careful for everything.

I'm so appreciative that you were so cool in that situation.

I wouldn't behave like you, so that's why I can't stop loving you.


Soon-mok

No comments:

Post a Comment