Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Less Than 48 Hours Until Departure

I'm new to the blogging world, so forgive me if I'm not using all the fancy new lingo and slang.

This blog will be covering the trip that my wife and I are embarking on this coming Friday. We're planning to cover 4 or 5 continents and probably find work along the way, which may lead to the trip being extended for several years.

We will be doing these countries in this rough order:

Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, >Malaysia, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Spain, >Italy, Germany, Czech Republic, Netherlands, France, Belgium, Ireland, Scotland, England, Canada.

We haven't decided exactly what we'll be doing after Canada, it may depend on how much of our budget remains. Most likely we'll be heading down to South America as both my wife and I are hoping to learn Spanish. I'm also hoping to sharpen my Korean, which currently sits at the level of a retarded 4 year old (give or take a year)


Such events we are looking forward to are;

Soon-mok's B-day in Istanbul,
Drinking strange shakes in Indonesia,
Going back to our favorite place in the world Aonang, Thailand,
Sailing through the Greek islands on the way to Athens,
Taking a flight from Pisa to Ibiza,
Ibiza with my bro!
Clubbing in Ber-fucking-lin!
Reading menus and drooling in Amsterdam,
Drinking Bavarian beer in Prague crossing bridges,
Seeing Justice play at some club in Europe!!!!!
Having a Guinness in Ireland!
Watching the England/USA World Cup Soccer match in London!
Back to Canada for weddings, friends, family, etc.

I'm excited to keep this blog updated, as it also acts as a journal. Considering how much we love to party and the places we're going to, I'll need some tangible means of remembering details.

chad

No comments:

Post a Comment