Saturday, March 27, 2010

Learning how to be a traveller.

We're travelers who have to know more about how to travel.

I was so disappointed my myself after one week.

I was surprised what we spent uncarefully.

When we left Korea, we wanted to be a hippie travelers.

Finally, I figured out about currency between Korea and Malaysia money.

I'm always bad at math.

When I was in Korea, I bought things which were so essential like moisture cream, anti-winkle

cream, hair dryer and clothes.

Since we started traveling, this stuff makes my shoulders heavier and heavier.

I realized that they weren't essential to me anymore.

So I was busy to get rid of them to reduce even a few grams for our European trip.

I put all the creams on my face after a fresh shower in the morning but after I walked under the

strong sun for 10 minutes it all melted with my sweat as white water through my neck.

I always thought these items are a must for women.

However they are worthless here.

If I can go back to the time when I packed the bags, I wouldn't pack those things.

I would pack more soap, toothpaste, laundry soap, shampoo and so on.

After I knew how to count money, I became more careful than before.

Actually I am starving now but I will wait until the lady who sells local food in her basket from

1Rm-3Rm on the street comes by. She is 5 times cheaper than restaurants.

I want to eat right now, Please come quick!!!!

Soon-mok

2 comments:

  1. I really like this post, its so true. I packed alot of things the first time i went travelling, all these small things you think you need and once you´re there you notice that you don´t need them.
    Its great that you can already see that Soon-mok!
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Dennis.
    But I should have noticed that earlier!
    I realized how my life was so spoiled.
    I will learn more and more by this trip.
    -soon mok

    ReplyDelete