Muslim Women.
I don’t know about Islam very much and all I know is what I hear from friends and other people. I’d like to write down my thoughts about Islam, if you don’t mind.
I have my Muslim friends who are the sweetest in the world.
60% of the people are Muslim in Malaysia and this is the same in some other countries too.
More than half of the population are supporting and following their god Allah for ethics and law in their life every day.
They pray for him in the morning and late afternoon to give thanks. When the sun goes down, I can hear the prayer sounds from every small street, those sounds join together and sounds like one harmony.
I think as humans, it’s hard to control and cut down some pleasures which we enjoy in life, so I respect Muslims about their temperate living. For example, Muslim women can’t smoke or drink. It’s not strictly prohibited but they shouldn’t.
My friend said, today some young Muslim girls smoke and drink but not in public.
Only close friends know the fact but they usually keep it a secret from them. But this behavior is dropping the intrinsic value of Islam and is a shameful thing to do.
Of course, South Asia is more liberal than Africa where people support Islam.
Like in Sudan, they even can’t love before married. If man wants to go out with some woman, he has to ask her father to marry her. Then they can go out in public together.
South Asia and Africa are so hot but women have to wear hijab to hiding their beautiful hair and neck. They can only show their hands and feet. Young Muslim girls wear jean and shirts with muffs. But older women and more strict countries women are still wear traditional clothes which look like wrapping clothes to me.
How hot it must be in this weather? I don’t want to imagine it.
It’s respectful that they keep their faith and ethics to control themselves.
In my opinion, no matter what country you were born in or what religion you have, women.
have endless desire to be beautiful. They can’t wear skirts or shining dresses outside.
Even if they wear jewelry, they are inside the Hijab.
And Friday Nights, they are not allowed to go clubbing or drinking to enjoy music.
That’s the saddest part for me, because I like to dress up and go out Friday’s nights with my friends and husband.
I was wondering when I saw this little girl wearing a hijab.
Do they even have a choice to be a Muslim?
-soon mok-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment