My Best Friend.
As we were trying to leave the islands in Malaysia, we missed the last ship.
I was frustrated because I really wanted to get out from this island asap after I had a bad experience in the bungalow.
We are getting better at handling under bad situations day by day.
I took a deep breath and started to be positive to accept all these little stresses from this trip.
And we sat in the café when the sun was going down between the mountains, it was breath taking.
The sun light reflected the water and the ocean was even more sparkling and shining in the dark than the day; I realized again that I can’t be stressful in this gorgeous place.
We are so different.
My partner came to Korea from Canada which took over 12 hours by airplane.
We grew up under different environments, culture and language too..
I always travelled by myself till I met this perfect man.
He used to be so clumsy just like me.
Luckily he is a responsible man.
Since he met me, he realized how clumsy I am and he fixed himself to look after me.
Think about it. Two clumsy people meet. It would be a disaster!
Besides, I am weak at numbers and direction.
Whenever we plan to go aboard, he always takes all the responsibility for our trip himself.
So he did this time, too.
I always wanted be a single to have more fun to enjoy my life.
But after I met him, I learned how to get love and how to love someone else.
Now I have the strongest supporter in my life who is my best friend.
My close people think he is a sweetie. Yes he is
But he sometimes can be rude to bad people, too.
And he is one who has full responsibility for our future and himself..
In freezing winter, it’s so hard to get out from bed
He got up early and always kisses on my forehead and leave home really quietly.
All his hard work can bring us here in south Asia.
I ‘m a lucky woman to spend whole my life with him.
I am happy that I have him who can share with me the most important memories in my life and talk about it with a smile together when we get old.
I am a lucky bitch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment